I is Gabe

GaberStreamz

Website Moderator
Titanium
Konichiwa gamers, I'm Gabe a mod on both the website and the Minecraft server. I like anime, reading, and playing Minecraft. Been part of the community for gosh almost a year now that's crazy. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to not having to mute/ban 95% of you in the future :)

ColonelDauntless

Konichiwa gamers, I'm Gabe a mod on both the website and the Minecraft server. I like anime, reading, and playing Minecraft. Been part of the community for gosh almost a year now that's crazy. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to not having to mute/ban 95% of you in the future :)
i will be one of those 95% for u :D

JabX

Nice to meet you Gabe! Hope you have a nice time on the server :D

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media