Casual Towny Goodbye SMPEarth

This thread pertains to Casual Towny

qw3rty

Minecraft Moderator
Platinum
Titanium
This morning, on December 11, 2022, I left the SMPEarth Staff Team after 408 days. Today, I am leaving the SMPEarth community as a whole.

It's been a wild 2 years, but I am moving on to other things, and I believe that SMPEarth is not what it used to be in terms of its player base and activity.

I've made a folder with some of my favorite moments playing SMPEarth. You can find it here.

That's it from me. Thank you all for an amazing 2 years, and I'll see y'all on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media