Siege Towny Either let Siege players enchant their elytras or let them have acces to Natherite ingots

JOTA42

I have finally been told that people on Casual have been given access to netherite to upgrade their Diamond tools/Armour into Netherite tools/armour. Now i would like to suggest some kind of "compensation" for siege so we can do sth that casual/towny players cannot.

ObtainedArrow

Minecraft Moderator
Titanium
1. I like that we do not have netherite ingots dealing with the knockback decrease is annoying 2. Making elytras unenchantable makes them more special as you do not want to use one as a throw away item

NathanTalksTech

Media Admin
Admin
Minecraft Senior Moderator
Titanium
I agree, Netherite pvp in general isn't as clean as diamond. Also elytras on siege are the same as casual

JabX

1. I like that we do not have netherite ingots dealing with the knockback decrease is annoying 2. Making elytras unenchantable makes them more special as you do not want to use one as a throw away item
You'd want to use an unenchanted item as a throwaway more than an enchanted one no? I get what you mean tho, and elytras makes running too easy iirc siege pvp is destroyed by the runner mindset so yeah :D

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media