A few suggestions:

Capetian

- Turn fire spreading on. This can be toggled by towns but it doesn't work even when turned on. Please allow this to be the case, trees are a hassle.

- Repeal the rule against IRL trades. I spend a decent amount of money on other people, I am an adult and should be able to spend my money accordingly, the way I see it, people who have no money worked hard for their money so the money isn't coming from nowhere, which means it has no negative impact on the economy in the same way that purchasing money directly from the store would.

- If you can't repeal the rule, at the very least hand out exemptions to the rules for the good ones who aren't creating issues by violating it.

- When two towns merge, the plugin acts as though the new town will not have a nation. This means two towns that exceed their player-based claims cannot merge even if the nation bonus would cover them in a merge. This also goes for outposts, two towns with 7 outposts combined cannot merge because without a nation bonus the max would be 2. This ignores the fact that the merged town would have the nation bonus.

- Make the prices at /warp shops more expensive for items that can be obtained, this would allow for an economy to be better ran by the players and also allow for alliances built upon trade deals and dependency, much like how the real world works.

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media