Question Wiki Contact - sam2653singh@gma

This is a question, respond if you think you can help!
Username: sam2653singh@gma

What is your FANDOM username? MrMoon130

What is your discord username? Mrmoon

What is the category of your enquiry? Report Prohibited Actions

What is the subject of your inquiry? Report Other Prohibited Action

What can we help you with? hi my name is mrmoon my town have 70 resident an two or three of them they have no trust but yet they can
or will destroy the infrastructure in my town they have been stealing from people houses if i am not wrong you must have trust right? to open chest or ever destroy infrastructure and i am scared that there is more they will grief my town the name of them are foopy175,yoboy0zziee thing is a bug but pls look in to this trust thing thx you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media