Event.

pietrer

Im malinowy this suggestion as one of the biggest events you admin can make. It world be Esther opening nether or a scavenger hunt inclusive chest with op loot. Many people on our players dont have as much money as needed to become actually powerful. On our servers many people cant even buy a singular netherite, and need to mine for countless hours to find only some money, one of these people is my friend Rexst (sorry bro). Can you make an event that will blow peoples mind, and help have some Gear, so that people will have aby power. You guys can albo and some new things to the events prezes like knokcback 3 or smth. Its just a suggestion, but i assure it will help and grow the server even more. Thanks for Reading.

ColonelDauntless

Im malinowy this suggestion as one of the biggest events you admin can make. It world be Esther opening nether or a scavenger hunt inclusive chest with op loot. Many people on our players dont have as much money as needed to become actually powerful. On our servers many people cant even buy a singular netherite, and need to mine for countless hours to find only some money, one of these people is my friend Rexst (sorry bro). Can you make an event that will blow peoples mind, and help have some Gear, so that people will have aby power. You guys can albo and some new things to the events prezes like knokcback 3 or smth. Its just a suggestion, but i assure it will help and grow the server even more. Thanks for Reading.
I agree. Many people are very poor like people in my town. I think that this could be a very good Event!

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media